Thursday, May 30, 2013

Little Star Graduates

Okay, so I know it's not entirely with the theme of the blog, but since he spent all of grad school with me (quite literally - I created the program my first semester of grad school), I thought it might be fun to post a picture of Little Star with me at the Johns Hopkins Masters in Museum Studies Graduation:


In a room that has green walls with white trim and glassed in book cases in the walls stands a woman of about 5' 4" with blonde hair.  She is in a black graduation gown with a black and gold hood wearing a black mortar board.  She is holding up the plush of Little Star next to her face and smiling.  Little Star is a yellow star about the size of a baseball with a small nose, plump cheeks, a smile, big eyes and a tuft of blond hair at the top of his head.  He has rays coming out from him and wears a small black mortar board too.
Little Star, our adventures are just beginning: shortly after the two of us walked across the stage to have my degree conferred (yes he's wearing a mortar board too)

The cool thing, is that at this point, anyone in the program who had a class with me (or was an instructor for my classes) knew about Little Star and seemed glad to have him with our graduating class.  For a Little Star he certainly does get around!

No comments:

Post a Comment